Are you looking for a job abroad and don’t know where to start?
Visit us. We have many years’ experience in foreign recruitment. The team of qualified consultants will accompany you throughout the recruitment process. We provide professional assistance even after employment. While working with international clients, our candidates gain an attractive job opportunities, experience and contacts that result in improved skills and better position on the labor market. We are pleased to promote Polish candidates. Using an international system of assessment called Adecco Xpert, we give candidates confidence that they will cope with the challenges posed by the international labor market. We work with Adecco branches all over the world and our offer is addressed both to those who are at the beginning of their career, as well as candidates with special qualifications or specific skills.
The list of agencies involved in the foreign recruitment process is available in the Contact section
Latest job offers abroad are presented in the tabs on the left.
For more job offers abroad visit job offer search engine.
Statement of Adecco Poland
In connection with the opening of the labor markets there are many rogue traders who use, without our authorization, the name of our company and pretend to be our employees offering jobs overseas and demanding fees for their services from the candidates.
We would like to inform that:
- Adecco does not charge any fees from the candidates going to work abroad (including: we does not charge for crossing the border, brokerage, documentation and procedures),
- Adecco publishes jobs ads abroad always giving full postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and certificate number issued by the Marshal of the voivodeship. All current vacancies can be found on our website www.adecco.pl.
- Recruitment process at Adecco is exclusively managed by our internal consultants located in one of our offices on the territory of Poland (the full list of offices can be found on our website). Adecco does not work with any outside companies or individuals in terms of recruitment of candidates.
- Adecco is the largest organization of personnel consulting companies: Polish HR Forum ( www.pfhr.pl), POLISH CONVENTION OF LABOUR AGENCIES (OKAP) ( www.okap.org.pl), which guarantees full legality of the activities and high quality of services.
At the same time we would like to remind that:
- Each agency conducting recruitment for employment abroad must have an appropriate certificate. List of certified companies is available on the website of the Ministry of Economy ( http://www.kraz.praca.gov.pl/).
- In case you have any doubts about the agency you can check its credibility in the Provincial Labour Office.
- The agency is obliged, before the candidate leaves abroad, to present his overseas contract for employment, confirming the terms of a future job (in accordance with the Act on employment promotion and labor market institutions).
If you have any further questions or concerns contact us, call or e-mail (email@example.com) our consultants.
Only use of services of a proven and legitimate employment agency is a guarantee of good work, proper care and your satisfaction.
Simultaneously, the Adecco Poland will take all steps against persons and / or institutions that illegally use the logo and name of our company or passes itself off as our employee.