Recruitment for the construction and industrial sector to Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden and Finland)
We are currently looking for:
- formwork carpenter
- construction carpenter
- electrical fitter
- paver / ground maintenance worker
- residential plumber
- tinsmith / a facade fitter
- ventilation fitter
- concrete mixer operator
- painter / a paper hanger
- industrial painter
- steel structures fitter
- an industrial pipeline assembler
Requirements to be met in order to take up employment in Norway:
- If you have an education of professional profile: min. 3 years of documented work experience on the position you are applying for ,
- If you do not have education of professional profile: min. 5 years of documented work on the position you are applying for,
- Willingness and motivation to learn Norwegian language on a 4-week course in the Southern Polish (near Nowy Targ).
What do we provide in Poland?
- Adecco consultant’s assistance in preparation of all necessary documents to participate in the recruitment process,
- information on all important issues before departure,
- detailed presentation of the offer by the representative from Norway during the second stage of recruitment,
- for people who do not speak English we provide free 4-week Norwegian language course before departure.
What do we provide in Norway?
- Legal employment in one of the largest and rapidly growing companies in Norway - Adecco Norway is currently employing 1,800 people working throughout the territory of Norway.
- The employment contract for a specified period in accordance with the provisions of the Norwegian Labour Code.
- Contract of employment in Polish and Norwegian language versions - you can read the contract of employment before moving to Norway, during the course of Norwegian language.
- Help in finding accommodation before moving to Norway.
While working in Norway you gain the power to:
- receive a child benefit per child - grant is awarded to every child,
- up to 18 years of age, child is paid the amount of 970 NOK every month, this amount is exempt from tax,
- obtain a work pay credit for married couples if one spouse is an unemployed person,
- use health insurance valid in Norway, as well as throughout the territory of the European Union,
- receipt 100% paid sick leave - regulated by the Norwegian labour law,
- use insurance against accidents at work,
- use unemployment benefits
- use of holiday allowance of 12% of annual salary (jobs covered by tripartite agreement), or 10.2% of annual salary (jobs not covered by a tripartite agreement); holiday allowance is exempt from tax, it is paid in July,
- obtain a Norwegian pension.
We assist in completing formalities connected with:
- work permits
- fixed amount tax
- obtaining a family allowance for each child under 18 years of age - to 970 NOK per month, per child.
What do you need to do to get the job in Norway?
Visit the nearest Adecco Poland office and send your CV in Polish to one of the addresses below. Remember to give the name of the position that you apply in the subject line.
Małopolskie, śląskie, łódzkie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zachodniopomorskie, wielkopolskie: email@example.com
Pomorskie, kujawsko-pomorskie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazowieckie, świętokrzyskie: email@example.com
Lubelskie, lubuskie, warmińsko-mazurskie, podkarpackie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opolskie, dolnośląskie, podlaskie: email@example.com