The fair will take place on 14-15 April 2011 in the Expo Silesia Exhibition Centre in Sosnowiec in the heart of Upper Silesian agglomeration.
A full offer of companies operating in railroad, road transportation industries, as well as forwarding and logistics industries will be available in one place. Among all participants there will be the leading industry companies, such as: PKP CARGO S.A., PKP Informatyka Spółka z o.o., PKP Linia Hutnicza Szerokotorowa Spółka z o.o., CTL Logistics Sp. z o.o.
Adecco Poland, as one of the partners, will organize an employment exchange. –During the fair the transport, warehousing and logistic industry offers will be presented, mainly from the Province of Silesia or neighboring provinces. At the moment C+E drivers and forwarding agents are required. There is also a great demand for warehouse workers. As in other industries, experienced sales persons are sought as well - says Grzegorz Gojny, Branch Manager, Adecco Poland, Sosnowiec. This event is an excellent chance to get to candidates from the industry.
The fair will be accompanied by:
- 14 April 2011 ‘New Strategies and Technologies in Transport, Forwarding and Logistics’ the conference under the patronage of Janusz Piechociński, the Deputy Chairman of the Infrastructure Committee and with scientific support of prof Marek Sitarz from Silesian University of Technology in Katowice.
- 15 April 2011 'Sales Support Tools in Logistics, which means sales as teamwork’
- 14-15 April 2011 ‘Used Jungheinrich forklift trucks exchange’
- 14 April 2011 – the best driver competition
- 14-15 April 2011 - „Forklift Cup” – the best forklift truck driver competition
For more information visit:
All are invited!