Ladies and Gentlemen,
In connection with the opening of labor markets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland there are many rogue traders who are using, without our authorization, the name of our company and pretending to be our employees offering jobs overseas and demanding fees for their services from the candidates.
Please note that:
- Adecco does not charge any fees from the candidates going to work abroad (including: we does not charge for crossing the border, brokerage, documentation and procedures),
- Adecco publishes jobs ads abroad always giving full postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and certificate number issued by the Marshal of the voivodeship. All current vacancies can be found on our website www.adecco.pl.
- Recruitment process at Adecco is exclusively managed by our internal consultants located in one of our offices on the territory of Poland (the full list of offices can be found on our website: http://www.adecco.pl/EN-GB/CONTACT/Pages/Contact.aspx). Adecco does not work with any outside companies or individuals in terms of recruitment of candidates.
- Adecco is the largest organization of personnel consulting companies: Polish HR Forum (www.pfhr.pl), Polish Work Agency Association(OKAP) (www.okap.org.pl), which guarantees full legality of the activities and high quality of services.
At the same time we would like to remind that:
- Each agency conducting recruitment for employment abroad must have the appropriate certificate. List of certified companies is available on the website of the Ministry of Economy (http://www.kraz.praca.gov.pl/).
- In case you have any doubts about the agency you can check its credibility in the Provincial Labour Office.
- The agency has a duty before the candidate leaves abroad to present him contract to work abroad confirming the terms of a future job (in accordance with the Act on employment promotion and labor market institutions).
If you have additional questions or concerns contact us, call or e-mail (email@example.com) our consultants.
Only use of services of a proven and legitimate employment agency is a guarantee of good work, proper care and your satisfaction.
Simultaneously, the Adecco Poland will take all steps against persons and/ or institutions that illegally use the logo and name of our company or passes itself off as our employee.
The team of Adecco Poland