Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. jest Agencją Zatrudnienia nr 364
We are currently seeking a candidate for our client - a global leader in the retail industry for the position of:
Administrative Support Specialist
- Monitor and track intake reporting to communicate tasks to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple work streams simultaneously across both internal and external stakeholder groups
- Identify key stakeholder dependencies and create value propositions to drive engagement, alignment and on-time completion of tasks
- Current administrative support of different departments
- Consistently reviewing existing projects to identify gaps, streamline and improve results
- Assist with internal communications for associates and leadership among multiple platforms, interfaces, and programs
What we offer:
- Temporary employment contract for a period through Adecco Poland
- Possibility of establishing long-term cooperation and employment directly with the client
- Attractive salary
- Remote job
- Full-time work
- Opportunity to take advantage of non-wage benefits: Multisport card, private medical care, additional life insurance
- Very Good command of the English language
- Proven work experience & strong background as an administrative support or project / data management.
- Ability to be highly organized, keep cross-functional teams on track, and produce high quality internal deliverables consistently.
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and thrive in a fast-paced environment
We invite you to apply and send your resume.
Recommend our offer to your friends.