Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. jest Agencją Zatrudnienia nr 364
A global leader in the financial services is expanding its business and is investing in new ways to attract customers, deepen their engagement and increase their satisfaction through hassle-free interactions with digital products. We believe that engaging, well-suited and contextual content is vital for personalized customer experiences.
We are looking for candidates who want to build global digital products and services in a start-up atmosphere, backed by one of the leaders. Join us in Warsaw as we begin this exciting chapter in the continued growth of our business.
As an Android engineer you will be putting the latest technologies to use, delivering state of the art solutions to our customers. You will help design, build and run features from inception to production. You will work closely with our React Native engineers, help launch a performant Android application across fully native flows and provide native capabilities to React Native.
Our team is focused on putting the customer at the center. We are solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something from the ground up as a diverse and inclusive team.
Your work will create a true impact: on us as a company, our clients and our business partners around the world.
Minimum Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Commercial experience with Kotlin
- Attention to detail and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Android API, framework components and lifecycles
- Experience with supporting cross platform development
- Working in a dynamic, agile environment within a geographically distributed team
- Focus on promptly addressing customer needs
- Being a team player, proactively jumping in and solving problems
Additional Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Asynchronous coding with Kotlin coroutines
- Automating tests using Espresso and JUnit libraries
- Experience with accessibility features
- Participation in maintaining Jenkins pipelines
- Familiarity with iOS development, frameworks, and platform capabilities