Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. jest Agencją Zatrudnienia nr 364
Our client is world's biggest investment bank.
- Initiate and oversee internal investigations of transactions for UK Wealth Management market, use several automated solutions in order to streamline the work.
- Raise potential risks and ensure efficacy of current solutions, develop new models and routines in cooperation with other teams.
- Review and evaluate potential incidents of violation of specific local regulatory requirements or exchange rules.
- Working experience, ideally within: Transaction Monitoring, AML departments, Banking, Compliance, Trading, Operations, Settlement, Trade Support, Risk Management or similar
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills as well as strong attention to details
- Passionate about learning new things, self-starter with motivation for professional development and to work in an international environment
- Hold University degree, preferable in Finance, Economics, Law or a related field
- Aware of the complexity of financial products and have deep understanding of banking industry- with a focus on applicable global regulatory environment